National Festivals - Italy
24/25 of January 2015 – Rocca Paolina, Perugia
The Injawara’s Final Event, realized by Tamat, took place on the 24/25 at the “Rocca Paolina”, the most important historical building of Perugia. The “Cooperation Festival” saw the participation of many local associations and it lasted two days. Exhibitions, open workshops on recycled materials, music, conferences and other activities were implemented during this two-days event and it involved a great number of visitors.
During the event, there were four exhibitons:
- Tamat’s exhibition, photos of Tamat’s project in Sahel
- Amnesty exhibition on death penalty
- Green Peace exhibition on environmental issues
- Fiorivano Le Viole exhibition on recycled art and handicraft realized by the participant of the CIVET - Creative Eco-Thinking project (Youth Mobility) carried out by Tamat and Fiorivano Le Viole’s artists
- There was also four workshops open to the public:
- Origami Workshop implemented by Ayumi Makita (Fiorivano Le Viole)
- Robotology “Create your own robot with recycled material” implemented by Fabrizio Bellini (Fiorivano Le Viole)
- “Wood painting for urban decoration” implemented by Simone Di Stefano (Fiorivano Le Viole)
- “Create your own diary” implemented by Re.leg.art
The programme was:
On Saturday (January 24) at 10:00 am was organized a meeting between youngsters and the representatives of Tamat’s partner associations in Burkina Faso and Mali: Simon Nacoulma, President of ICCV-Nazemse Ouagadougou, and Ahmadou Doumbia, Executive Director of Le Tonus, a Malian NGO.
During the meeting, they discussed about International Cooperation and European Projects in the Sahel.
At 03:00 pm Tamat organized the conference “The treasure of Sahel - The women: leading actresses of the economic and social development in Burkina Faso and Mali”
The conference was introduced and moderated by the journalist Andrea Chioini and saw the participation of:
Patrizia Spada – Tamat’s NGO president;
Ahmadou Doumbia – Le Tonus, Mali – who spoke about the project “Microcredit – a growth instrument for the women associations in Sahel”;
Gianfranco Chiacchieroni – Councillor for international twinning at Umbria Region;
Antonella Violi – “Tavola Valdese” – one of the principal financier of Tamat’s projects;
Simon Nacoulma – ICCV-Nazemse, Burkina Faso – who spoke about the project “The women of Ouagadougou, a possible development through the microcredit”;
Piero Sunzini – Tamat NGO – who spoke about the project “RASA – Purchase Network for Food Security”.
During the nights of the Event there was also live performances of the songwriter Nate Kantner.